Definition of a Dream Warrior
- A Dream Warrior is someone who uses their passion, dream or gift to provide for their loved ones and community. Educated Warriors are vital to war.
- A Dream Warrior has integrity and respect.
- A Dream Warrior relentlessly pursues his or her dreams, passions, and goals, stopping at nothing until he/she is living them.
- A Dream Warrior takes action so that at the end of the day there is no room for regret or questioning of his/her own effort.
- A Dream Warrior understands the responsibility in using the gifts he/she has been given.
- A Dream Warrior always acts out of and from a place of love.
- Above all, a Dream Warrior does not step on others in order to reach his/her destination, but rather uplifts others in fulfilling their life paths.